Senior Analyst, Treasury
Day in the Life:
The Senior Treasury Analyst will be responsible for the daily cash management, which includes daily reconciliations and funding recommendations, foreign exchange support, wire processing, and coordination with multiple departments and businesses within HBC. The role supports all members of the treasury team, requires attention to detail, and an unflappable communicator.
The Salary Range for this position is: $70-$80k.
What You Will Do:
● Run daily cash processes, including bank reconciliations, wire processing, funding recommendations
● Manage Brinks relationship, including assisting store cash offices
● Manage documentation, signing authorities, bank account information, contracts, KYC
● Track F/X hedge portfolio
● Maintain interest and valuation schedules on multiple loans
● Manage distributions from joint ventures, including partner communications
● Liaise with Accounts Payable to resolve vendor requests
What You Will Need:
● University degree in Finance or Business with a focus on Finance / Accounting
● Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel is essential including creating/maintaining macros and VBA proficiency
● Accounting designation is an asset
● 1-2 years Treasury experience in cash management, banking, financial statements, debt compliance and risk management is an asset
● Strong analytical skills, combined with the desire to evaluate and identify opportunities to streamline existing processes
● Ability to develop strong cross-functional relationships and partnerships to meet business objectives and able to stay flexible working in a dynamic company
● Ability to prioritize and meet rigorous timelines, while maintaining processes and excellent attention to detail
● Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
What You Can Expect:
● A fast-moving environment where you will embrace change to ensure the company is competitive and future forward
● A People-Focused Culture of belonging where Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are embedded in everything we do
● An opportunity to work with highly supportive teams to help you build the career you want
● A Competitive benefits package including Flexible paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and more
● Work in our Downtown NYC headquarters, located at the highly activated Brookfield Place, with direct access to amenities such as a in-office subsidized café, wellness programs and many food options
● An amazing Associate discount of up to 40% off of top brands at all of our retail locations
HBC is a holding company of investments and businesses at the intersection of technology, retail operations and real estate. It is the majority owner of iconic ecommerce companies: Saks, a leading online destination for luxury fashion; The Bay, a Canadian ecommerce marketplace; and Saks OFF 5TH, a premier luxury off-price ecommerce company offering top brands at the best prices. These businesses were established as separate operating companies in 2021. HBC also wholly owns Hudson’s Bay, the operating company for Hudson’s Bay’s brick-and-mortar stores, as well as SFA, the entity that operates Saks Fifth Avenue’s physical locations, and O5, the operating company for Saks OFF 5TH stores.
Thank you for your interest In HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.