Senior Desktop SCCM/Engineer
Day In The Life:
As a Senior Desktop Engineer, you are an integral part of our End User Services team. You will be responsible for the endpoint management environment, as well as software packaging and deployment, patch management for endpoint devices (firmware, OS, apps, etc), as well as building, testing, and deploying windows 10/11 in our end user environment. In addition you’ll provide 3rd level incident support, create documentation and train teammates, and participate/act as a SME for related IT projects.
What You Will Do:
- Create, test and deploy windows image to end user environment using industry best practice
- Package, deploy, and update software
- Work collaboratively with our Information Security and Networking teams to provide risk mitigation and vulnerability management.
- Patch management of Windows endpoints - planning, testing and execution of regular OS updates while ensuring minimal end user impact.
- Participate in projects related to endpoints, software deployment/management and act as a project SME for SCCM, MDM, M365, AD and GPO related work
- Create, modify and deploy GPOs to meet business requirements
- Deploy Windows 10/11 feature updates
- Create and Maintain process documentation, and provide coaching and learning opportunities for team members
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in IT/IS program, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years related experience in an end-user support and endpoint management
- 5+ years experience using AD, Azure, M365, SCCM, Intune/ConfigMGR, or similar tools
- 3+ years experience with image creation, software packaging, and deployment
- Good understanding of industry and security best practices
- Experience with Google Workspace Admin, MAC OS / JAMF, and/or ITIL/ITSM is a plus
What You Can Expect:
- A fast-moving environment where you will embrace change to ensure the company is competitive and future forward
- A People-first culture where Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are celebrated and promoted at every step of the way
- An opportunity to work with highly supportive teams to help you build the career you want
- A Competitive benefits package including Flexible paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and more
- An agile hybrid work environment that facilitates agility and collaboration.
- An amazing Associate discount of up to 40% off of top brands at all of our retail locations
HBC is a holding company of investments and businesses at the intersection of technology, retail operations and real estate. It is the majority owner of iconic ecommerce companies: Saks, a leading online destination for luxury fashion; The Bay, a Canadian ecommerce marketplace; and Saks OFF 5TH, a premier luxury off-price ecommerce company offering top brands at the best prices. These businesses were established as separate operating companies in 2021. HBC also wholly owns Hudson’s Bay, the operating company for Hudson’s Bay’s brick-and-mortar stores, as well as SFA, the entity that operates Saks Fifth Avenue’s physical locations, and O5, the operating company for Saks OFF 5TH stores.
With assets spanning top markets and prime locations across North America, HBC owns or controls—either entirely or with joint venture partners—approximately 40 million square feet of gross leasable area. HBC Properties and Investments, the company’s real estate and investments portfolio business, manages these assets along with additional real estate offerings, including Streetworks Development, its property development division.
Founded in 1670, HBC is North America’s longest continually operating company and is headquartered in New York and Toronto. For more information visit: www.hbc.com.
Thank you for your interest In The Bay. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.