Sales Associate (The Bay - Warehouse Store)
Interested in Social Media?
Day In the Life:
The Sales Associate is accountable for delivering service, which drives results and enhances the customer experience. The Sales Associate will excel at executing a friendly, customer-focused atmosphere that understands the importance and intricacies of being ready to serve the customer, resulting in sales.
This role will actively support our DE&I framework by identifying opportunities to increase the diversity of our products and brands. They will lead with inclusion to nurture our OneTeam culture by removing barriers for our Associates and communities.
What You Will Do:
- You get things done by engaging in high-level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills.
- You are flexible, resilient, and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- A natural problem-solver who is comfortable with physical work
- Can easily maintain your composure under pressure
- Takes the initiative to support a clean, well-merchandise environment, is constantly looking for opportunities to improve the way things are done,
- Acts with customers in mind, great networking, and relationship management.
- Can be dependable on a unique perspective
What will you need:
- High School Degree or GED is required.
- 1-5 years of experience in retail or direct-to-consumer warehouse operations
- Communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written)
- Knowledge of cash register systems with basic computer skills
- Maneuver sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of working with computer-based systems.
- Detail-oriented, results-oriented
- Quality and results-driven
- Manual dexterity of hands to count, bag, tag, sort, and incoming package freight
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
What You Can Expect:
- Associate discounts up to 40% including top brands
- A flexible work environment that allows for work-life balance
Thank you for your interest In The Bay. We look forward to reviewing your application.
The Bay provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The Bay welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.