The Executive Assistant will perform general administrative functions and provide high-level support. The ideal candidate will be an organized, self-motivated, detail oriented, and highly personable individual. The Executive Assistant will have great intuition, ability to think quickly on their feet, and be adaptable to an ever-changing environment. This individual is a solutions-driven go-getter with an ability to see the big picture and focus on long-term objectives while supporting the daily needs of the executives on the Technology team. This role supports our Chief Technology Officer and several SVPs.
Role responsibilities include:
• Conserve and maintain executive’s time and appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings and conferences
• Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries; compile all necessary documents for travel-related meetings
• Maintain and update contact list; document prior communication and exchanges
• Provide appropriate preparation and briefings prior to each meeting
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner using one’s time efficiently
• Screen and prioritize mail and incoming calls, take detailed messages, direct calls, place outgoing calls and answer questions not requiring executive attention
• Accurately prepare and file expense reports and invoices in a timely manner
• Act as a liaison between all departments and executives regarding schedules and correspondence
• Develop and maintain organizational systems for efficiency and accuracy as delegated, including organizing, indexing and tracking files
• Represent the executive well in both business and personal matters
Personal Characteristics and Professional Qualifications
• 10+ years of Executive Assistant experience supporting C-Suite level executives required
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Effective communication skills in verbal and written forms (in person and on the phone)
• Ability to anticipate the needs of the executive
• Extraordinary interpersonal, business, communication and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Superior judgment and discretion
• Ability to think quickly on feet, multitask, and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated problem solving skills and basic project management skills
• Must have excellent computer skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
Thank you for your interest In HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.