Security Encryption Engineer
Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified retailer focused on driving the performance of high-quality stores and their Omni-channel platforms and unlocking the value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the longest continually operating company in North America. HBC’s portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with 239 stores and more than 22,000 employees around the world. HBC’s leading businesses across North America include Saks Fifth Avenue, Hudson’s Bay, and Saks OFF 5TH.
HBC also has significant investments in joint ventures. It has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBS Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States. In Canada, it has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture, and in Europe, it has partnered with SIGNA Retail Holdings for real estate and retail joint ventures.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment
As A Security Encryption Engineer:
- You will act as a key figure for the creation, renewal, reissue and revocation of public and private certificates
- You will collaborate with internal teams to automate the installation of certificates
- You will function as the Subject Matter Expert for HBC's Security Encryption program
- You will monitor the health check of PKI components
- You will analyze, install and configure PKI tools
- You will create and update technical documents, SOPs and Architecture/Data Flow diagrams
- You will develop comprehensive reports and presentations
- You will participate in key operational meetings and take notes to present to stakeholders
- You will participate in operational on-calls as needed, to support multiple 24/7 geo-distributed environments
- You should be flexible to work in US first shift
- 3-4 years' minimum experience in PKI technology at an enterprise scale.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required.
Who You Are:
- Experience with Certificate and Key lifecycle management
- Experience with PKI (Microsoft PKI preferred)
- Experience with Entrust Certificate Services (or any other Public CA)
- Experience with Venafi Trust Protection Platform (or any other Certificate Lifecycle Management tool)
- Experience with Azure Key Vault or AWS Certificate manager
- Experience with PGP Encryption
- Good understanding of X.509 certificates, RSA Keys, TLS and other Encryption protocols
Thank you for your interest In HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.