Material Handler, EBTC (Part-Time)
What This Position is All About
The Part Time Material Handler is an integral part of the distribution operation. Essentially, you are responsible for making sure that merchandise reaches the designated end-destination in a timely fashion. You will be part of a dynamic, fast-moving, team, playing an integral part in the overall Picking, shipping and receiving operation.
- Load and unload trailers onto carts
- Label merchandise
- Report discrepancies for damaged, over/short merchandise
- Operate merchandise handling powered equipment
- Perform inner carton inspections to substantiate quality and escalate for appropriate disposition or action.
- Accuracy with all transactions performed on RF scanners based on Company process/guidelines
- Perform putaway, full case, replenishment picks in Ecomm
- Load and ship product in Ecomm
- Departmental housekeeping
- Other duties as assigned by Lead Hand or Supervisor
- Familiarity with Company documentation
- Ability to use hand held scanning equipment
- Ability to read and write the English language fluently
- Accuracy is essential
- Work within Company and department rules and standards
- Use or wear protective clothing or equipment as required
- Comply with HBC policies including Health and Safety procedures including reporting all injuries
- May be trained on the powered material handling equipment
- Must be physically fit as position involves heavy lifting, up to 60 pounds regularly
- Excellent attendance record
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- An amazing employee discount