Senior Treasury Analyst
Day in the Life:
The Senior Treasury Analyst will be responsible for the daily cash management, which includes daily reconciliations and funding recommendations, foreign exchange support, wire processing, and coordination with multiple departments and businesses within HBC. The role supports all members of the treasury team, requires attention to detail, and an unflappable communicator.
What You Will Do:
- Run daily cash processes, including bank reconciliations, wire processing, funding recommendations
- Manage Brinks relationship, including assisting store cash offices
- Manage documentation, signing authorities, bank account information, contracts, KYC
- Track F/X hedge portfolio
- Maintain interest and valuation schedules on multiple loans
- Manage distributions from joint ventures, including partner communications
- Liase with Accounts Payable to resolve vendor requests
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Business with a focus on Finance / Accounting
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel is essential
- Accounting designation is an asset
- 1-2 years Treasury experience in cash management, banking, financial statements, debt compliance and risk management is an asset
- A creative spirit
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Associate discount including top brands
- Flexible work environment that allows for work-life balance
HBC is a holding company of investments and businesses at the intersection of technology, retail operations and real estate.
It is the majority owner of iconic ecommerce companies: Saks, a leading online destination for luxury fashion, and Saks OFF 5TH, a premier luxury off-price ecommerce company offering top brands at the best prices. Both businesses were established as separate operating companies in 2021. HBC also wholly owns Hudson’s Bay, Canada’s preeminent multi-category retailer, as well as SFA, the entity that operates Saks Fifth Avenue’s physical locations, and O5, the operating company for Saks OFF 5TH stores.
With assets spanning top markets and prime locations across North America, HBC owns or controls — either entirely or with joint venture partners — approximately 40 million square feet of gross leasable area. HBC Properties and Investments, the company’s real estate and investments portfolio business, manages these assets along with additional real estate offerings, including Streetworks Development, its property development division.
Founded in 1670, HBC is North America’s longest continually operating company and is headquartered in New York and Toronto.
Interested in Social Media?
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.