Assistant General Manager, SaksWorks, Manhasset
Who We Are:
SaksWorks is a new membership club for life and work. We’re an all access network of urban and suburban locations,
with inaugural club locations forming a hub and network around the New York Metropolitan Area.
What This Position is All About:
As an Assistant General Manager you’ll help lead one of our clubs by assisting the General Manager with the operational functions of the location. In this role, you will provide leadership to internal SaksWorks associates while also working with
external partners. The successful candidate will be a quick thinker who is solutions oriented and able to take quick
action when needed.
Who You Are:
- Enthusiastic, passionate and looking for long term career
- Interest in health and wellness is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- This is a very entrepreneurial role and a quick thinker / executer is important
You Also Have:
- Minimum Bachelors Degree – Hospitality or Business Administratrion Preferred
- Qualified candidates must have proven leadership ability with 3-6 years of management exprience in a related and/or luxury hospitality customer service business field
- This role requires moderate physical demands, including lifting up to 40 pounds and standing for long periods of time
As The Assistant General Manager, SaksWorks, You Will:
- Report directly to the General Manager in ensuring day to day operations of the facility are being executed
- Manage SaksWorks team members on site and partner with WeWork Community Team members to ensure member expectations are exceeded
- Coordinate with Restaurant and Wellness teams execute SaksWorks SOP’s for amenities, cleaning teams, facilities, and operations.
- Basic understanding of P&L statements
- Coordinate with SaksWorks Events teams to ensure all proper procedures are executed to assist at the operations level
- Receive and record all local deliveries from vendors and WeWork teams as needed
- Coordinate with facilities and IT to uphold SaksWorks standards at all times
- Understand basic knowledge of all building and SaksWorks systems including managing asset protection
- Hours must be flexible and include some nights and weekends
- Create and maintain a pre opening and closing checklist
- This is primarily a member and employee facing role in supporting the General Manager
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.