The Bay | Analyst, SAS Planning
Day in the Life:
The Analyst, SAS Planning will be the first level contact for the Merchandise Planning group in matters related to administrative support of the operation of the SAS Planning system and related processes. The Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day support for the SAS Planning users.
What You Will Do:
- Respond to inquiries from the Merchant and Planning teams regarding the SAS Planning processes
- Create and maintain Worksheets, Performance Analysis views, merchandise sets and time events as needed to support Financial Planning activities
- Maintain assignment of worksheets to users, global and group templates and performance analysis views
- Run reports to support the planning and forecasting processes (monthly /adhoc)
- Perform administrative tasks to support the day to day activities
- Act as a liaison between Planning teams and IT, tracking user issues and facilitating the communication of resolutions
- Perform Reclass activities as it relates to SAS Planning
- Create/Maintain documentation as required to support SAS related functions and processes
- Support efforts for continuous improvements to business processes by identifying opportunities to improve or automate processes with the business or BSM admin functions
- Work with IT partners to test system fixes and enhancements
- Miscellaneous Analytical & Administrative functions
What You Will Need:
- University degree, preferred focus of study in Business/Commerce
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Related retail Merchandise Planning experience
- Understanding of Cost Accounting (a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Open-minded with a desire to learn new concepts
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Associate discount up to 40% including top brands
- Flexible work environment that allows for work-life balance
About The Bay:
As North America’s oldest startup and Canada’s purpose-driven digital marketplace, The Bay is on a high-growth mission to rewrite the rules of retail to help Canadians live a colourful life. If you believe in the power of our iconic brand and thrive on problem solving at scale, we want you to join our team.
At The Bay, smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value ambitious work and great ideas grounded in data and insights. We are looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, embrace change and are looking to make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
We are building a digital-first company and brand for a diverse world and we need a diverse team to reach our potential. We strongly encourage applications from everyone to come and join a winning team that supports diverse thinking and demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision every day.
Interested in Social Media?
Thank you for your interest in The Bay. We look forward to reviewing your application.
The Bay provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Bay complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The Bay welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.