Clerical - Office Administrator
What This Position is All About
The selected individual will be responsible for providing clerical support in all areas including Outbound, Inbound, Inventory Control and Major Home Fashions. Essential to this role, is working cohesively with a team in a fast-paced environment and ensuring high levels of accuracy are maintained.
Who You Are:
- You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills
- You are a respected and proven thought leader with a quantifiable track record of success in delivering results within a large complex organization.
- Detail orientated with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy
- A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
- Flexible, resilient, and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- You lead by example, and can easily maintain your composure under pressure
- Flexible to work different shifts or workweek
You Also Have:
- University degree or college diploma
- 1-2 years of related progressive work experience in analysis and reporting
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel and all MS applications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet established deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to changing work demands at short notice
- Ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge of processes and procedures
- Critical thinking skills and confidence to change process when needed
- Excellent organizational skills when tracking and prioritizing assignments and tasks
As The Clerical - Office Administrator, You Will:
- Notify Transportation of expected outbound volume
- Analyze daily manifest and ensure deliveries are on time
- Bill all closed trailers
- Audit WCS variances
- Prepare any and all necessary outbound paperwork for Outbound Supervisor
- Provide support for floor associates with inventory inquires
- Read import manifest and prepare all inbound paperwork for Inbound Supervisor
- Notify Inbound Supervisor or any domestic, vendor loads, imports, depots, volumes
- Prepare all inbound and outbound MHF paperwork for departments
- Accurately maintain all external records for SND, RMA, Failed Delivery, reports by deadline
- Manage requests from Customer Care Centre and aid in customer resolution and satisfaction
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.