Senior Environmental Graphic Designer - Streetworks
Day in the Life:
The Senior Environmental Graphic Designer plays an important role in helping a business build and design an attractive presentation for its audience. They work on the graphic design and copywriting to make presentations useful and eye-catching. This work is done primarily through InDesign presentations at internal/external meetings, conferences or events. This career is also found in technology, media, and finance companies. Skills in business communications, graphic design, and creative marketing are necessary for success in this job. Ability to quickly grasp the major concepts underlying each effort and then craft informational layouts that simply demonstrate key information is critical.
What You Will Do:
- Creating presentation decks and PowerPoint presentations to allow the Physical/Market/Communications/Development Teams to share information, stories, and ideas with an audience both inside and outside the company.
- Maintaining and editing project ‘dashboards’ (digital and physical). These dashboards contain all the latest project specific information. These dashboards will require continual monitoring and updates as projects evolve.
- Create and maintain a variety of task specific presentation, letter, and booklet templates for the use of team members company wide across a variety of software platforms.
- Research and create information packages to help inform the wider team on a variety of subjects including, city, context, brands, vibes, building uses, trends, etc.
- Support Senior Leadership with presentation design, organization and execution of Executive Level content. This includes high impact semi-annual reports and one off investor/future stake holder presentations.
- Assist in developing and maintaining brand standards across multiple platforms including internal documents to external websites.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelors degree and / or verifiable experience in related field.
- 3-7 years of experience.
- Graphic design sensibilities and Adobe Creative Suite experience (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Associate discount including top brands
- Flexible work environment that allows for work-life balance
HBC is a holding company of investments and businesses at the intersection of technology, retail operations and real estate.
It is the majority owner of iconic ecommerce companies: Saks, a leading online destination for luxury fashion, and Saks OFF 5TH, a premier luxury off-price ecommerce company offering top brands at the best prices. Both businesses were established as separate operating companies in 2021. HBC also wholly owns Hudson’s Bay, Canada’s preeminent multi-category retailer, as well as SFA, the entity that operates Saks Fifth Avenue’s physical locations, and O5, the operating company for Saks OFF 5TH stores.
With assets spanning top markets and prime locations across North America, HBC owns or controls — either entirely or with joint venture partners — approximately 40 million square feet of gross leasable area. HBC Properties and Investments, the company’s real estate and investments portfolio business, manages these assets along with additional real estate offerings, including Streetworks Development, its property development division.
Founded in 1670, HBC is North America’s longest continually operating company and is headquartered in New York and Toronto.
Interested in Social Media?
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.