Senior Product Manager, Data Innovation Office (H016)
Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified retailer focused on driving the performance of high-quality stores and their Omni-channel platforms and unlocking the value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the longest continually operating company in North America. HBC’s portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with 239 stores and more than 22,000 employees around the world. HBC’s leading businesses across North America include Saks Fifth Avenue, Hudson’s Bay, and Saks OFF 5TH.
HBC also has significant investments in joint ventures. It has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBS Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States. In Canada, it has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture, and in Europe, it has partnered with SIGNA Retail Holdings for real estate and retail joint ventures.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment
What This Position Is All About:
The Senior Product Manager, Analytics Enablement’s number one goal is to ensure their partners (analysts to executives) have the accessibility to monitor, diagnose and explore their business performance that lead to the development of new opportunities and insights. They own the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas to shape them into an envisioned product that will elevate different business areas across the organization. They can prioritize deliverables and define the roadmap to achieve that vision. They work with their data and tech peers to plan the timelines for implementation. They are responsible for defining each milestone and coordinating the release phases of all activities required to bring the product to the business. They ensure that all teams have the right information to deliver a complete product. They are agile and in constant contact with their partners on the status of the projects. As the releases are launched, they ensure feedback and new requests are prioritized and seamlessly integrated into their product planning and development process. Their team is made of data specialists that include BI Engineers, Data BAs, Data Analysts and UX/Visual Designers.
- You have a proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
You Also Have:
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of SQL and an ability to query and analyze data independently
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Digital Marketing, Marketplace, or Digital Analytics.
- Education in a quantitative analytical field such as engineering, business, or mathematics
- Proficiency with at least one agile methodology
As The Senior Product Manager, You Will:
- Define roadmaps to implement a BI solutions & deep dive analysis for the business. Which is then approved by their Leader & Stakeholders
- Manage Executive & analyst level stakeholders to communicate & roll out roadmap. As well as collect requirements & feedback on upcoming or released products
- Communicate vision & requirements to team. As well as lead the development process with Data team (Data Engineers, Infrastructure, BI Engineers, Data BAs & Data Analysts). This includes product release management, backlog grooming, and running retros.
- Manage all life-cycle stages for a product from ideation through to completion. For example, lead training sessions, lead requirement sessions, create product sunset plans or platform migrations plans.
- Monitor performance/ adoption; advocate for product innovations that drive traction
Your Life and Career at HBC:
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.