Associate, Marketplace Seller Onboarding
Day in the Life:
In this role, the Seller Support Associate will be accountable for assisting with the seller onboarding process in our Marketplace Seller Portal.
What you will do:
- Support the seller onboarding process by working directly with sellers to set up their account
- in our Marketplace portal, assist with product onboarding, troubleshoot issues and assist with problem resolution
- Assist with modifying and correcting product or quality issues that do not align with our brand standards or marketplace guidelines
- Maintain seller support tools as needed including daily/weekly reports on how sellers and product are moving through the onboarding funnel
- Assist seller integration via manual, portal or API processes
- Assist in maintaining Marketplace product hierarchy and refinements for seller mapping in addition to maintaining data integrity across multiple internal systems working collaboratively with cross functional partners
- Partner with operations manager on Seller Marketplace FAQs to help reduce any back and forth between sellers and the marketplace team
- Maintain all seller facing training manuals and assist with seller communication on changes
- Monitor system performance data, proactively identify issues and manage resolution
- Supports with compliance reporting and exceptions
- Assist in identifying any process improvements or inefficiencies that need to be modified
- Ad hoc reporting and tasks may be required
What You Will Need:
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- 1-2 Years of experience in a support function
- Adaptable to change and a dynamic learning environment
- Tech savvy and basic understanding of APIs are an asset
- Understanding of HTML
- Strong problem-solving and service orientation
- Experience within a customer service environment
- Proactive, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Previous e-commerce/marketplace experience is a plus
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Associate discount up to 40% including top brands
- Flexible work environment that allows for work-life balance
About Hudson’s Bay:
Hudson’s Bay is a digital-first purpose-driven retailer helping Canadians live their best style of life. As one of the country’s most iconic brands, Hudson’s Bay operates over 80 full-line locations and thebay.com featuring Marketplace - the 5th largest e-commerce business in Canada. Hudson’s Bay has established a reputation for quality and style through an unrivalled assortment including fashion, designer, home, beauty, food concepts and more.
Hudson’s Bay operates under the HBC brand portfolio and founded in 1670, HBC is North America’s oldest company. The signature stripes are a registered trademark of HBC. The Hudson’s Bay Rewards members share their passion for living a colourful life, and get rewarded for doing the things that bring them joy.
Our Commitment to Building a Winning Culture:
As One Team we have re-established our internal behaviours and culture to ensure we all succeed. One Team provides the tools needed to shift our ways of working and creates change to become a purpose-driven, digital first business. Our 4 pillars for embracing One Team are: Always be Customer Champions, Performance and Purpose Driven, Keep it Simple & Change Agents.
Interested in Social Media?
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.