Day in the Life:
The Product Manager is responsible for setting the product vision, strategy and Objective Key Results (OKRs) for delivery teams to maximize the shared value they create. Accountable to build and articulate user needs and business objectives.
What You Will Do:
- Drive the product, vision, strategy and Objective Key Results (OKRs)
- Supports the product owner in building roadmaps
- Leads future thinking of new value propositions, market research, customer journeys and trend analysis
- Leads the orchestration, communication and collaboration of delivery team missions
- Acts as the primary communicator between Product Owners on agile delivery teams and other functions
- Creates shared value for shoppers, vendors, and sellers through experiences that drive enjoyment,
happiness, and fulfillment
- Key Stakeholders: Product Owners, design and product strategy partners and stakeholders
- Additional responsibilities as required
What You Will Need:
- 7+ years in the product management industry
- Excellent communication, research, collaboration, mapping and analytical skills.
- A track record of creating successful user experiences that solve human problems and drive business outcomes.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and ability to navigate through ambiguity.
- Positive and resilient personality and can embrace feedback and have desire for continuous iteration and improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Associate discount up to 40% including top brands
- Flexible work environment that allows for work-life balance
About Hudson’s Bay:
Hudson’s Bay is a digital-first purpose-driven retailer helping Canadians live their best style of life. As one of the country’s most iconic brands, Hudson’s Bay operates over 80 full-line locations and thebay.com featuring Marketplace - the 5th largest e-commerce business in Canada. Hudson’s Bay has established a reputation for quality and style through an unrivalled assortment including fashion, designer, home, beauty, food concepts and more.
Hudson’s Bay operates under the HBC brand portfolio and founded in 1670, HBC is North America’s oldest company. The signature stripes are a registered trademark of HBC. The Hudson’s Bay Rewards members share their passion for living a colourful life, and get rewarded for doing the things that bring them joy.
Our Commitment to Building a Winning Culture:
As One Team we have re-established our internal behaviours and culture to ensure we all succeed. One Team provides the tools needed to shift our ways of working and creates change to become a purpose-driven, digital first business. Our 4 pillars for embracing One Team are: Always be Customer Champions, Performance and Purpose Driven, Keep it Simple & Change Agents.
Interested in Social Media?
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.