QA Returns Processor
The QA is responsible for the processing of store & customer returns. Verifies and credits customer returns and performs minor restoration.
- Inbound processing of customer and store returns
- Process asns from Customers and Stores, verifying direct customer returns and initiating/denying customer credit via RF gun or computer.
- Identifying customer orders for further investigation to the returns coordinator
- Verify merchandise to packing slips/company documentation/computer programs/company return policy
- Accurate use of RF gun and computer to scan, data enter and disposition merchandise according to the condition of the merchandise and the MMVA
- Re-bags, repackage, steams, reticket product, inspects returns for soilage/and performs minor restoration.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Other duties as assigned by Lead Hand or Supervisor/coordinator.
- Knowledge of computer systems (MS word, Excel, WMOS
- Computer operating skills including RF technology
- Work within Company and department rules and standards
- Use or wear protective clothing or equipment as required
- Comply with HBC policies including Health and Safety procedures including reporting all injuries
- Ability to read and write the English language fluently
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Must be physically fit, continuous standing, repetitive motion & some heavy lifting.
- Excellent attendance record
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.