Solutions Architect (338)
HBC is looking for a Senior Solution Architect that will that will bring deep technical expertise with a self-starter passion to assist us in finding the best technical solution among all possible to solve the business opportunities.
As a Solution Architect at HBC, you are a true problem solver at heart, love to code and understand the impact your solution brings to the business. Your thought leadership will ensure that any new system or solution will fit within the existing enterprise environment. The SA will understand how all parts of the business model work together including processes, operating systems, and application architectures. You will be tasked with defining the best solution that fits the environment best.
Who you are:
- A strategic thinker who can roll up their sleeves and do the work
- You work hard on behalf of customers, but don’t take yourself too seriously
- Proactive, with a team-oriented work style
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and highly visible projects
- Strong organizational planning skills and understanding of portfolio management concepts
- Effective and creative in solving problems with an ability to identify issues and resolve, or identify the internal resources to assist
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Working closely with third party vendors and consultants.
You Also Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technical/Solution Architect with 10+ years’ experience
- 2+ years of experiences architecting solutions on Kubernetes, Kafka, Scala, AI & ML technologies, API Platforms, AWS or Azure Platform, Kubernetes, SalesFroce Commerce Cloud, Python, Ruby, CI/CD tools and process, Test Automation, Database technologies.
- Deep knowledge of distributed technologies, containerization, microservices architectures, Cloud Infrastructure, Automation & Cloud first mindset
- Full understanding Agile principles development methodologies
- CI/CD development and processes
- Strong customer interfacing skills - consulting/advisory capability to understand the business and provide value added solutions
As the Solutions Architect, you will:
- Describing the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders.
- Defining features, phases, and solution requirements.
- Providing specifications to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
- Collaborating with the Product Owners to understand their business objectives and shepherding them through the project.
- Analyze and review of business, functional, and technical requirements
- Design and create application architecture and develop solutions that achieve the business objectives that are secure, scalable and maintainable; translating business requirements into systems, services, and solutions.
- Implementing automation via DevOps practices to improve processes
- Participate in project meetings and communicate effectively with business and technical team members and stakeholders, include across team and organizational boundaries. Reporting project status as required
- Defining and Educating HBC technology teams on development patterns, technical standards, and more.
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision, and dental).
- Employee Assistance Program
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest in Saks Fifth Avenue. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks Fifth Avenue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks Fifth Avenue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Saks Fifth Avenue welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.