Office Services Coordinator
What This Position is All About:
HBC is looking for a detail-oriented, professional, and customer focused individual to become a part of our team as our Office Coordinator. This role will perform a number of administrative duties and customer service tasks to ensure efficient operation of the office environment reporting directly into Senior Manager, Office Services.
Who You Are:
- You are customer focused and put the needs of both internal and external customers first
- You have a strategic vision with a future oriented mindset to get ahead of the day at hand
- You can influence by being both direct as well as diplomatic
- You have a creative and innovative mindset and are able to generate a variety of approaches to problem solving including new and novel ideas
You Also Have:
- The ability to lift 50lbs
- Basic Gmail skills including experience with Google, Microsoft Word, and general email exchange
- A strong work ethic, with the ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Professional telephone etiquette
As The Office Coordinator, You Will:
- Greet internal customers in the mailroom and assist on an as needed basis
- Sort and log all incoming accountable mail and packages
- Respond to internal customer inquiries using company-wide email
- Perform general handyperson duties
- Lead basic conference room set ups for internal customers
- Ensure area is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Keep track of and report all pertinent issues that may need to be addressed to the Office Services Manager
- Maintain positive relationships with coworkers and internal customers
- Assist with special company events and projects on an ad hoc basis
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.