Mail Services Clerk
What This Position is All About:
The Mail Services clerk will report directly to the Senior Manager of Office Services, this role will support the team who receives and processes internal and external mail as well as perform data entry functions such as inputting client information into relevant computerized systems.
Who You Are:
- You are customer focused and put the needs of both internal and external customers first.
- You have a strategic vision with a future oriented mindset to get ahead of the day at hand.
- You can influence by being both direct as well as diplomatic.
- You have a creative and innovative mindset and are able to generate a variety of approaches to problem solving including new and novel ideas.
You Also Have:
- The ability to lift 50lbs
- Basic Gmail skills including experience with Google, Microsoft Word, and general email exchange
- A strong work ethic, with the ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Professional telephone etiquette
As The Mail Services Clerk, You Will:
- Sort and distribute incoming mail including letters and packages
- Manage inventory of shipping supplies, certified slips, and other mail center related articles
- Handle all outgoing and incoming accountable packages and mail such as FedEx, UPS and other Messenger packages
- Perform other basic tasks as they arise in conjunction with our facilities team
- Perform basic handyperson skills
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.