Business Analyst - RPA (4376)
Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified retailer focused on driving the performance of high-quality stores and their Omni-channel platforms, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the longest continually operating company in North America. HBC’s portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with 239 stores and more than 22,000 employees around the world. HBC’s leading businesses across North America include Saks Fifth Avenue, Hudson’s Bay, and Saks OFF 5TH.
HBC also has significant investments in joint ventures. It has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBS Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States. In Canada, it has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture, and in Europe, it has partnered with SIGNA Retail Holdings for real estate and retail joint ventures.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment
What This Position Is All About:
The HBC automation team leads an enterprise-wide effort to implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to drive tangible business benefits, including financial (cost savings / revenue generation) as well as increased productivity, efficiency, accuracy, compliance, and associate satisfaction. The Junior Program Manager, RPA is led by the Product Manager, RPA and is responsible for assisting in driving opportunity ideation, discovery, solutioning, and execution of RPA opportunities. The role requires someone who is able to build and maintain various key relationships, including the development team in India, business stakeholders, external vendors, and Technology partners as well as drive enthusiasm for the automation program at HBC.
Who You Are:
- You have a proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, delegate, and organize work well
- You lead by example, and can easily maintain your composure under pressure
- You are flexible, and can adapt to change well
- You are a strategic thinker
As The Business Analyst, RPA, You Will:
- Assist in driving the automation program by marketing the functionality to different business stakeholders and collecting and prioritizing RPA opportunities
- Assist in project managing bot implementation including leading requirements gathering, discovery, and documentation, and overseeing bot development, user acceptance testing, and deployment
- Help to ensure that project timelines are on track and risks are identified through Jira ticket review and monitoring
- Oversee and manage bot production support from the development team in India
- Help to drive daily standups with the team to align on accomplishments, blockers, and next steps
- Help to drive retrospectives after bot deployments to review what went well, what can be improved, and action items
- Manage multiple project plans, tasks, requirements, timelines, stakeholders, and deliverables simultaneously
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with cross functional partners
- Assist in creating leadership deliverables
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.