What This Position Is All About:
HBC is looking for a detail-oriented HVAC technician to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems. The HVAC technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems in order to keep our associates and customers comfortable. To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety, and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient, and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
Who You Are:
- You lead for results and can be consistently relied upon to deliver exceptional work
- You are a customer champion and consistently deliver a high standard of customer service
- You have a sense of accountability and take ownership of tasks and versatile day-to-day duties
You Also Have:
- 6+ years of experience as an HVAC technician
- Certified universal refrigerant recovery
- HVAC certified
- Working knowledge of chilled water systems, boiler systems, centrifugal chillers, cooling towers, energy management systems, OSHA safety protocol
As The HVAC Technician, You Will:
- Perform daily physical inspection of mechanical rooms, air handlers cooling towers as well as view conditions via tracer summit (energy management) monitor
- Diagnose and perform repairs on systems
- Work with our electricians to keep the building safe and at peak performance
- Maintain organized and neat work areas and mechanical rooms
- Collaborate with our facilities team to maintain building integrity through pm's and special projects
- Have the opportunity to work with/lead outside contractors on repairs when necessary
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.