Analyst, SAS Planning (619)
Analyst, SAS Planning will be the first level contact for the Merchandise Planning group in matters related to administrative support of the operation of the SAS Planning system and related processes. The Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day support for the SAS Planning users. The scope of the work spans across Hudson’s Bay, SAKS and SAKS Off 5th.
Essential Job Functions
• Respond to inquiries from the Merchant and Planning teams regarding the SAS Planning processes
• Create and maintain Worksheets, Performance Analysis views, merchandise sets and time events as needed to support Financial Planning
• Maintain assignment of worksheets to users, global and group templates and performance analysis views
• Run reports to support the planning and forecasting processes (monthly /adhoc)
• Perform administrative tasks to support the day to day activities
• Act as a liaison between Planning teams and IT, tracking user issues and facilitating the communication of resolutions
• Perform Reclass activities as it relates to SAS Planning
• Create/Maintain documentation as required to support SAS related functions and processes
• Support efforts for continuous improvements to business processes by identifying opportunities to improve or automate processes with
the business or BSM admin functions
• Work with IT partners to test system fixes and enhancements
• Miscellaneous Analytical & Administrative functions
• University degree, preferred focus of study in Business/Commerce
• Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Related retail Merchandise Planning experience
• Understanding of Cost Accounting (a plus)
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Fantastic customer service skills
• Open-minded with a desire to learn new concepts
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.