Sr. Cloud Security Engineer (2141)
Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings.
Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Our portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
Our leading banners across North America include Hudson’s Bay, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Saks OFF 5TH.
We have significant investments in real estate joint ventures. HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBC Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, HBC has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment.
What This Position Is All About:
The Senior Cloud Security Engineer will need to be a highly motivated self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills, flexibility, good judgment and the ability to coordinate multiple, concurrent tasks in an effective manner. In this position, the Senior Cloud Security Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, and integrating solutions. You will also work with internal engineering teams to ensure that systems are functional, secure, scalable, and resilient.
The Senior Cloud Security Engineer will also work closely with Security Architecture and be responsible for Secure IT Cloud Transformation.
Who You Are:
● Strong experience with AWS or Azure Cloud
● Strong experience with Cloud & Application Security principles
● Strong experience with SDLC, CI/CD tools, and Deployment Automation
● Strong experience with Docker containerization and container orchestrators like Kubernetes ● Strong experience with operating Windows Server and Linux Server systems
● Strong experience with configuration management, version control and DevOps operation support ● Experience with Agile workflow methodologies
● Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, etc) and Security-as-Code ● Experience writing code (Python, Java, Bash, etc)
● Strong understanding with at least one compliance framework (PCI, NIST, CSA, etc)
As A Senior Cloud Security Engineer:
● You will assist with the development of engineering security standards, best practices for the organization, and drive security awareness
● You will collaborate with DevOps and other Information Security teams to automate, codify (Security/Infrastructure as Code), and build secure Cloud engineering practices & resiliency
● You will develop automation content (Terraform, Functions as a Service, etc)
● You will function as the primary Subject Matter Expert for HBC's Cloud Security and Security Automation program
● You will analyze, develop, install and configure security tools, frameworks, and systems in multi-Cloud environments
● You will discover and resolve Cloud vulnerabilities using a data & risk based approach
● You will act as a key figure for security testing, vulnerability analysis / triage, and resolution tracking
● You will develop comprehensive documentation, reports and presentations
● You will participate in operational on-calls as needed, to support a 24/7 multi-region, multi-cloud environments
● You will develop strategies to respond to and recover from security incidents
Your Life and Career at HBC:
● Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
● Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
● A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
● Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
● An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.