Corporate Saks Barista
Who We Are:
York Factory is a revolutionary new platform from Hudson's Bay Company that redefines work through the prism of style. York Factory offers an agile network of urban and suburban hubs that enable our members to work, work out, socialize and dine in a fresh, new way. We are a private workspace for individuals who desire an elevated, frictionless style of living and working. In Fall 2021, York Factory will debut five locations across the New York Metropolitan Area including Downtown Manhattan; Midtown Manhattan; Greenwich, CT; Manhasset, NY; and Scarsdale, NY.
What This Position is All About:
As a Barista at York Factory, you’ll be joining a team that is committed to delivering amazing coffee and beverage service to guests while also creating a warm and welcoming environment where guests feel special and valued. You enjoy a coffee and beverage service, but more importantly, love creating an atmosphere and welcoming environment rooted in empathy, respect and creating an elevated workplace vibe.
Who Are You:
- You have at least 1 year professional experience
- You are a clear and warm communicator with a passion for providing customers with best-in-class care, service, and wellness
- You are organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, with an ability to juggle multiple conversations and solve problems efficiently and thoughtfully
- You have a “no task is too small” attitude
- Comfortable in a startup environment
- You are comfortable with physically demanding environment by standing for long periods of time and ability to lift up to 50lbs
As The Barista, York Factory, you will:
- Deliver best in class service to guests and other staff
- Work to ensure that all guests feel welcome and valued
- Enter in guest orders accurately into a system and receive payment
- Ensure that work stations are clean and to York Factory standards
- Drink coffee on the regular to make sure we’re delivering amazing product
- Be a great team member and support cleaning and maintenance and various other tasks that will come up throughout the course of the day
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.