Ecommerce processors are responsible for performing duties associated with receiving, put away, picking, packaging, shipping and return processing of merchandise to support the ecommerce business. As an Ecommerce processor you will also support Inventory control and quality control function.
- Strong communication skills
- Quality and results driven
- Flexible and ability to shift priorities when required
- Teamwork and ability to get along with others in fast paced environment
- Fluent in English including reading and writing
- Minimum High school diploma or demonstrated experience
- College diploma in supply chain or related discipline is an asset
- Ability to drive powered equipment (licensed) is an asset
- Potential to move into leadership roles is an asset
- You have basic Computer operating skills including RF technology
- Possess basic warehouse knowledge including location codes in a “each-pick “ environment
- Knowledgeable of merchandise types, and familiar with various manual material handling equipment
- Knowledge of health and safety standards
- Have the ability to perform all of the duties in each functional area of the facility based on the business demands
- Primarily be performing light industrial functions using carts and RF technology, and you may sometimes use powered equipment such as forklifts etc
- Be required to think and act as a customer advocate during the performance of the duties
- Maintain the work area to a high standard of organization and cleanliness
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Have the ability to walk 5-10 Km per day as well as the ability to stand for long periods
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.