Club Driver - Saks Fifth Avenue
Location NEW YORK, New York, United States
Job Opened May 4th, 2021
Job Number 2100021X
Job Type Full Time
job descriptionWhat This Position is All About
Luxury Delivery Service Driver must be customer service focused. Must be able to navigate and is accustomed to driving in large cities. Must have excellent driving record. In addition there is an added responsibility of assisting the Selling Associates in the Fifth Avenue Club. Must be client focused and take initiative to resolve problems. Must possess strong organizational skills and demonstrate attention to detail. Utilizes good time management and prioritizes daily tasks. Is computer literate and systems savvy. Displays good communication skills, both verbal and written. Available to work a flexible schedule that can include nights and weekends. Has the ability to interact professionally and respectfully with people.
Who You Are:
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical and creative thinker with proactive solution-oriented approach
- Must be able to work in a professional, fast-paced environment and be willing to deal with shifting priorities.
- Strong ability to dissect, analyze and solve complex problems in a timely manner
- Excellent Driving record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word programs
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be flexible and dependable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in difficult situations
- Facilitate selling process through consistent adherence to policies and procedures that safeguard customers, associates and assets of the company.
- Drives asset protection awareness and training programs through store-wide communication, training, new hire orientation, safety and shortage meetings.
- Assumes a leadership role supporting the APM in the planning and execution of the annual physical inventory and reconciliation process.
- Ensures all physical security standards are maintained and adjustments are initiated timely.
- Assists the APM with scheduling, training, coaching and developing staff investigators with required technical skills needed to be successful in their role.
- Provides daily supervision and guidance to all investigators ensuring adherence to Saks Fifth Avenue apprehension and investigative guidelines, and any applicable local, state and federal laws.
- Performs AP operational audits and internal self-audits in sensitive areas when necessary or required.
- Consistently identifies and addresses internal and external theft exposures to achieve targets of investigative performance.
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
tain a professional demeanor in difficult situations