Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A - Marketing
What This Position is All About:
The senior analyst role for the FP&A team will be supporting the Marketing part of the business. This will include monthly closing, monthly forecasting, annual planning and other ad hoc tasks to support the team. The team member is expected to be analytical, technically sound in excel and a motivated self-starter in a dynamic environment.
Who You Are:
- Has a good sense of time and is able to complete tasks in a timely manner by utilizing time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrates ease in flexing all communication styles in order to build & maintain relationships and sets a clear vision through strong written & verbal communication skills
- An individual who is able to contribute to driving company results forward through their ideas with limited guidance and can effectively translate a strategy in an actionable plan
- Customer-focused with the ability to act promptly in routine situations and sees a clear plan of action to a positive result in the customer’s eyes
You Also Have:
- 2-3 years in a finance/FP&A role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Microsoft Excel expert; Hyperion Planning, Essbase, and/or SmartView experience preferred. Ability to build macros preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and operate with a strong sense of urgency
- Must possess analytical; ability to solve complex problems required
- Organized; must possess excellent follow-up skills
As The Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A - Marketing, You Will:
- Monthly Closing – close reports, journal entries, following up with business partners, analysis, monthly recaps, completing tasks within set deadlines
- Forecasting – analysis, following up with business partners on plans, inputting forecast into system, bridges, preparing decks, completing tasks within set deadlines
- Planning – developing budget sheets, working with business partners on plans, inputting plans into system, bridges, preparing plan decks, validating plans, completing tasks within set deadlines
- Ad Hoc – working with business partners on any issues; expense analysis (review allocation of expenses, research variances); BOD deliverables and corporate deliverables; building/Improve efficiency of current processes & files
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.