York Factory Concierge
What This Position is All About:
As a concierge at York Factory Brookfield Place you will serve as the main touch point for all guests who enter the space. Your warm, welcoming demeanor will set the warm atmosphere for the guest’s day in the York Factory Community. You will “own the space” by having the ability to answer all questions or direct guests to whoever they may need to speak with.
Who You Are:
- You are a clear and warm communicator
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated, with an ability to juggle multiple tasks
- You solve problems efficiently and thoughtfully
- You have a “no task too small” attitude
- You are comfortable with physically demanding activities such as standing for long periods of time
You Also Have:
- A Diploma or Degree from an accredited college/university
- Customer focused, flexible and a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Good listening skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- General knowledge of current technologies (computer, phones, iPads etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail and good follow through skills
- Ability to handle conflict and difficult conversations with ease and tact
As The York Factory Concierge, You Will:
- Report to the Community Manager
- Open the facility by unlocking and locking the doors and setting alarms
- Maintaining an exceptional coffee set up environment by brewing coffee, setting up pastries, and ensuring the area is clean
- Check guests in and out of the space and gym
- Administer gym waivers to new guests
- Be able to talk about York Factory’s environment and offerings
- Work in communication with cleaning staff to maintain cleanliness
- File paperwork
- Assist with any other ad hoc duties that come up
- Good with technology
- Have the ability to lift up to 40lbs
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible part-time employees (including vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.