Director, Portfolio Lead
What This Position Is About:
As a Director, Portfolio Lead you will oversee a group of Project Managers and Senior Project Managers to own complex and highly strategic projects from inception to deployment and beyond (roadmap of enhancement projects). You will be responsible for all aspects of the development/implementation of projects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of a product or program from the design process through a finished state for internal/external customers. Our Portfolio Leads must operate thoughtfully and with a sense of urgency across multiple Technology teams, since they are relied upon to lead all channel projects.
- Leads team to takes projects from original concept through final implementation. Aids in the management of the project roadmap.
- Defines project scope and objectives. Oversees/coordinates all aspects of project and serves as project manager between creative, technical, marketing and other business teams.
- Plans and directs team to execute schedules as well as manage costs within project budgets. Monitors the product/program/project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with customer on all matters.
- Ensures deliverables meet project requirements; reviews deliverables with business stakeholders and incorporates feedback.
- Oversees User Acceptance Testing and final sign-off.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to direct the analysis of, and solution to problems; meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals.
- Partners with the project Business Analyst and Solutions Architect to deliver new features and functionality for banners.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project deliverables.
- Remains solution oriented, in a rapidly changing environment, and works collaboratively with matrixed teams.
Who You Are:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.