What This Position is All About:
The General Assistant to SaksWorks will assist the Community Manager with the day-to-day operations. This person thrives in a fast-paced environment and doesn’t mind multitasking or frequent task-switching.
You Also Have:
- 1 year professional experience
- Good technology skills
- You are a clear and warm communicator
- Great organizational skills, are detail oriented and self motivated with an ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Ability to problem solve efficiently and thoughtfully
- A “no task too small” attitude
- Little to no issue with physically demanding activities such as standing for long periods of time
- The ability to lift up to 40lbs
As The General Assistant, You Will:
- Report to Community Manager
- Assist the Community Manager with daily tasks
- Coordinate on-site deliveries
- Be responsible for store inventory and logging
- Facilitate vendor transactions
- Provide support organizing, cleaning, and maintaining the space
- Willingly jump in with various other tasks that arise throughout the course of the day
- All other duties as assigned
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible part-time employees (including vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.