Who We Are:
York Factory is a revolutionary new platform from Hudson's Bay Company that redefines work through the prism of style. York Factory offers an agile network of urban and suburban hubs that enable our members to work, work out, socialize and dine in a fresh, new way. We are a private workspace for individuals who desire an elevated, frictionless style of living and working. In Fall 2021, York Factory will debut five locations across the New York Metropolitan Area including Downtown Manhattan; Midtown Manhattan; Greenwich, CT; Manhasset, NY; and Scarsdale, NY.
What This Position Is All About:
Overnight Cleaner should perform a broad range of tasks including thoroughly cleaning and maintaining the former Sak's Fifth Avenue Men's Store as well as York Factory Areas in the Liberty Street Building. This includes common areas, bathrooms, showers, and gym facilities. The Overnight Cleaner should have prior experience cleaning large spaces and willing to take initiative to maintain a clean and presentable space. This role has the hours of 12am until 7:30am on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
Who You Are:
- Prior experience cleaning large facilities with gyms, showers, bathrooms, and desk space.
As Overnight Cleaner You Will:
- Maintain cleanliness of the entire YF space at 250 Vesey & 225 Liberty
- Organize, monitor and refill supplies as needed in restrooms, shower rooms and the YF space at 250 Vessey
- Disinfect all equipment, high touch-point areas, shower stalls and restrooms
- Disinfect/wipe all counter/table tops, handles and chairs
- Vaccuum / sweep / power scrub / mop floors
- Clean mirrors and windows as needed
- Remove and replace garbage bins in all receptacles (wipe down as needed)
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and reposition furniture as directed
- Can communicate effectively via email, text, and verbally
- Able to manage inventory levels of all supplies at a level so that we do not run out of supplies
- Proactively remove trash, tuck in chairs, and clean tables so that all YF spaces look clean
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible part-time employees (including vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.