What This Position is All About:
The Coordinator, Ecommerce, Beauty & Fragrance supports the digital business day to day performance and merchandising to deliver sales and gross margin objectives. Responsible for setting up & merchandising onsite product listing pages, updating site content, negotiating and executing all gift with purchase promotions, QA'ing the site, and preparing key sales, site merchandising and competitor reports for the online beauty business.
Who You Are:
- You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills
- An effective verbal and written communicator
- Have a strong customer focus, attention to detail, and drive for results
- Ability to think analytically and assess/action on findings
- Self-starter who can manage fast-changing business needs and troubleshoot adhoc situations
As The Coordinator, E-Commerce, Beauty & Fragrance You Will:
Promotional Planning & Execution
- Partner closely with vendor teams across the entire portfolio of beauty & fragrance brands to organize gifts with purchase during key timeframes
- Responsible for executing all negotiated offers from start to finish to ensure seamless execution on site
- Track promotional performance and share results with the larger team to apply learnings to future promotional calendars
- Launch Saks’ first Online Smart Sampling Beauty program
- Determine and execute merchandising strategies online across category, subcategory, custom arrays and other site content across all platforms to contribute to overall business goals.
- Determine linking decisions in partnership with broader team
- Identify process and/or system inefficiencies on a regular basis and implement improvements
Reporting & Analysis
- Analyze business and identify and action on opportunities
- Analyze navigation, refinements, linking, and onsite search performance and identify and action on opportunities
- Continuously research and track competitive landscape; identify ideas to implement
- Analyze operational metrics and partner with cross functional teams to optimize business and resolve issues
- Collaborate with merchants, marketing, site content, and HBC Digital partners to execute business strategies
- Manage and work with cross functional teams to resolve on-site issues
- Partner with HBC India to execute daily QA site monitoring to ensure product is on site and properly represented and to identify QA issues; work with Distribution Center, Merch Ops, Studio and/or vendor representatives to resolve
- Work closely with other Ecommerce Coordinators and Specialists to own and execute larger digital initiatives
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
You Also Have:
- BA/BS Degree
- 1+ years of experience in ecommerce, digital merchandising, and/or buying
- Familiarity with site analytics tools (e.g., Omniture, Google Analytics, Coremetrics) and with content management tools
- Technical aptitude with web-based tools and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must demonstrate business acumen and analytical skills
- Have an understanding of and passion for digital retail landscape
- Ability to multitask and achieve deadlines in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.